Saturday, 17 July 2010

Froggy's July 2010 Biscornu

Daisy Biscornu

Was thinking what biscornu to do for July, and eventually saw nice daisy lovely growing near the road, when i was walking home. And yeah, here we go - Daisy Bisconu came up. I found this design on russian site called club.osinka.ru. Im absolutely happy with finished work. Ooops... A Daisy! :)




Design: Unknown (found on club.osinka.ru)
Fabric: Zweigart 28 Count Jubilee, colour Antique white
Tread: Anchor
Beads: cheap version of Mill Hill
Stitched by Froggy

5 comments:

  1. This is lovely. The colours are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very sweet design I love it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been awarded The Versatile Blogger Award on my site, Kincavel Krosses. Please come and collect it. :)

    http://kincavelkrosses.wordpress.com/2010/07/23/first-blog-award-the-versatile-bogger-award/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty - happened across this blog, and am following it now - I have my own basket going, but as I join in lots of swaps they are not necessarily my own, and certainly not one a month :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous!! You're an artist. I've looked for this pretty pattern, but I couldn't find it. If you don't mind, could you share this with me? Thanks in advance. My email is sandraesuarez@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete