Thursday, 7 January 2010

Plans for 2010

This blog will be left running as a gallery to post pictures of biscornus (only), anyone wanting to start their own SAL or even exchange please feel free to do so or obviously anyone still wanting to participate in doing the Basket of Biscornu each month can also do that.

I will still monitor the blog so if there are any problems or anyone wanting to join please let me know or wanting to be removed. Also if one other person would like to be added as an Administrator as back up for me I would appreciate the help.

Happy Stitching
Tracy xx

4 comments:

  1. I would like to join the Basket of Biscornu challenge. I just finished my January biscornu. I have a blogspot but would like to put my January biscornu in this blog if it is possible for me to be a member.

    Thanks,

    socialsue

    http://socialsue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Tracy! I want to invite you and all your Basket friends to new international project.
    http://wholeworldbiscornu.blogspot.com/

    It's Russian language project, but all rules already have been translated into English and will be continue on two language system.

    I ask your permission to publish this adv for all Basket of Biscornu members and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it possible for me to join the Basket of Biscornu group. Could you tell me how it works. Thanks
    Sheila
    sheilarbales@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are there any plans to continue this for 2011? Because I completed 2 (very small) bicornou in November, and I'm keen to see if I can complete the challenge next year.

    ReplyDelete