Friday, 18 December 2009

Rosemary's December Biscornu







I love to see red cardinals among green pine boughs on a blanket of snow and ice, in my backyard so I had to stitch this pattern. The old darner belonged to my mom. The pattern is by "Kittyandme" Designs and is available on http://www.etsy.com/. I used 28ct white sparkly linen, DMC thread, and clear beads clustered along the edge. My basket is complete, though I gave one to a friend. Every month I look forward to seeing the new and creative biscornu's you've all stitched. You are all such talented stitchers! Thank you Tracy for a putting it all together!




1 comment:

  1. Rosemary, your basket looks wonderful! This december biscornu is very seasonal, very colorful, I like it a lot. Congratulations on completing the whole project.

    Happy Holidays,
    Elena.

    ReplyDelete