Tuesday, 13 October 2009

Terry's October Biscornu

Ah, coming down to the final few. This has been so much fun! October. What can you say about October, except Halloween! Well, it will be my 21st wedding anniversary as well, but Halloween is a lot of fun too. :) I've been wanting to stitch Just Nan's Whimzi Poor Jack! which is a freebie that you can find on her website. The pictures don't do it justice because I'm not using my pc (it's in the shop yet again!) and between dh downloading it off the camera to his pc, then putting it on a flashdrive, then downloading it to dd#2's pc, and not being able to use the programs to adjust the pictures, it just doesn't do a thing for me. In person it really is kind of cute. All those spiders were so fun to stitch! The legs were a blast to do. Happy Halloween everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Olá amiga!
    Passei para rever seu cantinho e as novidades...
    Seu trabalho continua cada vez mais criativo e lindo!...
    Que delicadeza!!!
    Novamente parabéns!...
    Espero você em:
    magiadaines.blogspot.com
    Beijinhos.
    Itabira - Brasil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Halloween Terry I have this one in my stash it looks great well done xx

    ReplyDelete