Friday, 14 August 2009

Terry's August Biscornu



Well, I've had it done for a few days and finally realized that I hadn't posted it yet! And of course, for the month of August I couldn't think or find any holidays (my theme for the biscornus) so I thought something red hot would definitely define the month of August. This was a freebie by Jan Eaton and is called Blackwork Summer. Of course, I changed it out to GAST's Louisiana Hot Sauce and added in a couple of ladybug buttons that I've had around for ever and a lifetime (glad they could be finally put to good use). Thanks for looking!

Oh, and just so everyone knows, I don't always comment on your designs, because if I did I would be here forever! They are all so gorgeous that I wish I had done them myself. Congratulations on all the beautiful finishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment