Tuesday, 16 June 2009

Yoyo's June Biscornu

I know we've seen this one already,
clickable


Russian Motif, Spring
by Olenka's Stitches


but I loved it the very first time I saw it. Stitched on 18 ct white aida with the suggested threads. This was a freebie offered only for a limited time and I don't think it's still available, but I'm not positive. Thanks for looking. I am really enjoying seeing all your beautiful stitching and very sorry that my eyes have really cut my computer time something awful so I just can't make comments on every one. Keep up the really great work everybody.

Yoyo
My Blog home of the Totally Useless SAL, come on over and join the fun.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you it is a lovely design and you did a beautiful job stitching and finishing it.
    Shay

    ReplyDelete