Tuesday, 9 June 2009

Kathy's June Biscornu

Here is my June entry in the Basket of Biscornu! I used a Just Nan chart from 2004, but sadly I could not find it on her webpage. It is called Beaded Roses and was designed to be framed in a tiny crystal frame, but since it is square, it is a perfect design for a biscornu. Nan has other small patterns that make nice biscornu too, so check your stash! The pattern also included the beads and crystal for the center top. I stitched the scalloped border for the bottom and added a small button.





3 comments:

  1. Love it. I'm going to convert the Just Nan Boo needle book into a biscornu. A pitty this seems not to be available.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful biscornu and a grest idea

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful rose is a perfect subject for June.

    ReplyDelete