Tuesday, 26 May 2009

Terry's May Biscornu & Her Basket of Biscornus

Whew! I just made it! I got side tracked with having to make a teacher's gift for the end of the year. Anyway, my May Biscornu is done on 28 CT Blended Needle Periwinkle Puffs. The design is a pot of flowers from the leaflet 36 Easy Bread Cloths by Deborah A. Lambein. Took me longer to stitch, but I love it. Nice and spring-y for the month of May.

And this is my Basket of Biscornus at the time. I've got some other stitching in it as well that I've done from years past. This is a glass blown bowl that I picked up from a local glass blowing shop (yes, they do this on the premises) in Grapevine, Texas.

4 comments:

  1. That really is very pretty Terry

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful biscornu, Terry.
    And I see that you display some of your finished pieces the same way I do - hanging on a wire tree.
    Here is my tree dressed up.

    Elena.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the biscornu Terry and the bowl is stunning

    ReplyDelete