Sunday, 31 May 2009

I haven't been well for a couple of weeks so I want to tell you all that I just read all the posts I've missed and I love your May biscornus but I'm not going to comment individually as I usually do, as I'm still not up to par. I really do enjoy all the different biscornu and different interpretations, especially when we see more than one of the same design. Keep up the good work all.

I have finished my May Biscornu (by Mamigoz) but my camera is off on a fishing trip. I had hoped it would be back by this evening but no such luck, so because I want it in the May postings please accept this post as notice and as soon as the camera comes home (hopefully tomorrow) I'll edit this and add the picture.

Edit to add: Well the camera made it home -- even if the car didn't. The boys had car trouble and will have to go back to northern Minnisota to bail the car out of a garage sometime this week, sigh. Anyway, here is my May Biscornu.

clickable


"1001 Nights" Free Design available at
Chez Mamigoz blog
White 20 ct hardanger scrap, DMC


Now I have to tell you, the original design has three colors and there are many more stitches. When I started this I just kept loving how well the black on white looked and when it came time to put in the other colors I just couldn't do it. I like it this way, so why go further. So, if you go looking for the chart be aware it does not look like this. And since I used a scrap of 20 ct fabric it's rather small too, another reason not to add more stitches. I haven't decided if I want to add a small button on the side with the four little squares or not, what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the car trouble but fantastic biscornu

    ReplyDelete