Tuesday, 30 June 2009

Half Way Point

Well we are nearly to the half way point, well done to everyone who has managed one every month up till now. There have been some fantastic designs, colours and buttons I'm really astonished at just how many different designs there are.

To mark the half way point I am going to post in the side bar a list of all the names of everyone who has managed 6 Biscornu, could I ask that before the end of June you check the labels on all your posts to make sure it includes your name as I will use this to count your biscornu. I have also noticed a few draft posts as well could everyone check to make sure that all their posts have been posted correctly I would hate to miss anyone out. When I post the list if I have missed anyone out please feel free to shout up and let me know. (And as always if anyone is not sure please ask)

Happy Stitching everyone.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for keeping us organized Tracy!
    I'm moving in two weeks, but I'm going to try to get my June biscornu done and photographed before then.
    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol well that won't include me!! Well done to everyone who has done 6 though. Loving this blog Tracy. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your organising us Tracy! And well done to everyone who has stitched all 6 (that doesn't include me - I've missed out on May but hope to be back in June!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a nice idea...but just counting the number of posts might not work all that well as some of us have posted something other than the monthly biscornu. I know I have that post about the basket, and also a blur and 'real' photo of one biscornu. I do hope to have the six...but it's looking a little ify because I've not been feeling so great lately, but I'm still going to try. Congratulations to all who have been able to keep up but no shame on anybody else because we all know 'life happens'.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I just checked mine and you only show that I have four. My February biscornu was overlooked. I posted about it on 2/12 and it is the 4th one from the bottom. Joanne posted hers right after mine and it is the same design but in different colors! Maybe that is where the confusion came from. Let me know if you need anything else. Thank you for a wonderful time on doing these.

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  6. I put my name in the label list as I post each biscornu so under Labels it now says Kathy (6). If everyone did this, and did *not* put their name in other post labels then it would be easy to count who is keeping up. Thanks for all the effort you put in Tracy! This has been really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, I did manage to post pictures of my six so far :)

    ReplyDelete