Thursday, 30 April 2009

Trillium's April Tulips Biscornu

I finished this biscornu the first week of April but did not have batteries for my camera. I'm sliding it in under the wire for this month.

I apologize for the fuzziness. Sometimes I think the camera is focused properly and then find it was not. This is a freebie design from somewhere on the web. It has the word "esther" in the file name. I think it was downloaded from a bunch of antique cross stitch charts from an old pattern book posted on the web.

I chose this design because I wanted to stitch tulips for the month of April, and this design looked like tulips open and closed. It is stitched on 28-ct. white linen, and I added some green seed beads in the center.

No comments:

Post a Comment