Tuesday, 21 April 2009

Terry's April Biscornu


Girls! You all do such beautiful work! Congratulations on all the gorgeous biscornus!

At long last here is mine at long last! It took me forever to find what I wanted to stitch. Then when I started it, I was doing real good until I had gotten to the last side and realized on the 2nd side I was one stitch too many. So I compromised by deducing the overall size of the design, and like it so much better!

Now, I'm off to dig through my stash and see what I can find for May flowers for next month's biscornu.

5 comments:

  1. This is sooooo cute!! You did a great job.

    Who is the designer??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cross Stitch Queen, it is from Leisure Arts "25 Bread Cloths for the Holidays", Leaflet 2901. I discovered that bread cloth designs will work out great because they are usually small and they make them to fit into corners. So repeat 4 times and you've got your design!

    ReplyDelete