Monday, 27 April 2009

Lesley's April biscornus

Hi, my name's Lesley and I seem to be addicted to making biscornus! I hadn't planned to make one at all this month, but about 10 days ago, I just had to drop what I was doing to make one. Well, two actually! As a compromise, this month's biscornus are a bit smaller than normal.

P4251332

This one uses two squares each 30 stitches per side and a very simple design with added buttons.

Tiny

This one was a challenge to myself to see how small I could go, so it uses 2 squares, each 10 stitches per side and each side is decorated with a Jessica stitch.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! How small is that??? It's gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so cute!!! I like myself small items. And the idea with buttons is simple great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow lesley that is so small I'm very impressed it is very cute

    ReplyDelete