Wednesday, 25 March 2009

Sue's (Quirky) March Biscornu

This is my March biscornu. I have not seen snow for forty years and have a fantasy version what it is like….just like the Christmas movies….all light and fluffy….not the reality I’ve seen on people’s blogs this year in Europe and the US! The design is “Snow” by Mari McDonald of Whispered by the Wind. (http://www.whisperedbythewind.com/) It was stitched on 18 count aida using 4020 DMC floss. Chaos and I will be taking a trip down the road and round the corner with a detour to the coffee shop then on to the beading shop over the holidays to find a suitable bead to fill in the dimple.

2 comments:

  1. Well I love snow - don't get nearly enough of it here in England! And I love your biscornu too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did this design as a Christmas ornament, never thought about it as a biscornu....but it sure looks great. Love your color choice.

    ReplyDelete