Saturday, 28 March 2009

Kathy's March Biscornu

Here is my March biscornu finally! I've been working on a larger piece and got done with time to spare for this month's biscornu....this is from Cross Stitch Happy and is a freebie called Roberta's Cats Scissor Fob. I made some changes in color (all of them actually!) and made it a biscornu by leaving off the stitched cat on the back and using a mouse button instead for the center. It's only about 2 inches across...tiny! The front has a green crystal bicone. I don't know why the last pic is rotated, but you get the idea!






3 comments:

  1. That is a very cute biscornu. Love the mouse button on the back. I've got the same design sitting in my "to do" pile....now I've seen yours it is going right up the list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice.
    I love biscornu's very much.
    And i will like to make many of them.
    I i cant find the time.
    Will you come and see my blof to.

    ReplyDelete