Thursday, 12 February 2009

Terry's February Biscornu



Well, I haven't looked in the blog since I finished my January Biscornu because I didn't want to be influenced by all the beautiful designs I'm sure I would have seen for February. So, I dug through my stash and came up with this one. It is from Papillon Creations called Heart Of My Heart and is a freebie on the website and comes from a larger design. So imagine my surprise when I saw that someone else stitched this one! I stitched mine on Carnation Pink linen and used WDW - Camellia for the lighter pink, and GAST Claret for the darker pink. I used 2 different buttons because I didn't have 2 of the same, and liked the look of each of them. The fabric doesn't show up too good, but it is a nice shade of pink. Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely finish Terry! Great mind's think alike :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done!
    Sue and I had the same coincidence last month!
    Jeanne :)

    ReplyDelete