Friday, 27 February 2009

Michelle's February Biscornu

Here is my February Biscornu. It is called Beaded Heart Biscornu by Polstitches Designs and I bought it from Sewandso (I can't download any of the freebies as I don't have a workable printer!).

I have changed it slightly from the original pattern, on the larger hearts there was a twirl effect above the star, but I left that out as I didn't like it. I also didn't use the suggested colour of a rainbow thread because I wanted to go for reds because of it being hearts and I chose the black for the border to make it stand out more. It's not often I have the courage to alter a design or stray from the suggested colours, but I'm really happy with the way this one has turned out.

2 comments:

  1. I like it too. Your color choices are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out very nice, your color choices are very good.

    Yoyo
    My blog, home of the Totally Useless SAL. Come on over and join the fun.

    ReplyDelete