Wednesday, 4 February 2009

Lesley's first (unintentional) biscornu?

Hi!

I finished my first biscornu of the year last night. It's a little different, so I hope I can still include it!

Here is my first 15 sided biscornu or banurukotti!

Snowflakes in the Snow


I say it was unintentional because, although I had the idea to stitch one of these bubbling away at the back of my mind, I had already started another 'normal' biscornu when the snowflakes came along and distracted me. Full details of how I made this are on my blog.

Although I've joined the group, I'm not promising to stitch one biscornu every month, but I hope I'll have at least 6 done by the end of the year. Another thing I'm intending to do is to stitch my biscornus all from my stash as I have several designs I've bought to stitch as biscornus but I've never got round to doing anything with them.

10 comments:

  1. It's fine to include it, it looks great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely wonderful!! I'm definitely going to try this 15-sided biscornu (i.e. banurucotti) one day.
    I love your snowflakes, they go well with light-blue fabric.
    The photo is great too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty one! I love the snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's absolutely wonderful! How big is the square size?

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's beautiful and it won't melt. :)

    ReplyDelete