I finished my first biscornu of the year last night. It's a little different, so I hope I can still include it!
Here is my first 15 sided biscornu or banurukotti!
I say it was unintentional because, although I had the idea to stitch one of these bubbling away at the back of my mind, I had already started another 'normal' biscornu when the snowflakes came along and distracted me. Full details of how I made this are on my blog.
Although I've joined the group, I'm not promising to stitch one biscornu every month, but I hope I'll have at least 6 done by the end of the year. Another thing I'm intending to do is to stitch my biscornus all from my stash as I have several designs I've bought to stitch as biscornus but I've never got round to doing anything with them.