Friday, 30 January 2009

Rosemary's January Biscornu



Thanks Tracy for doing the monthly biscornu challenge. I couldn't resist this pattern with the cute cat. On the back is the back of the cat. I love patterns that do that. The light fiber is an overdye that went perfectly with one of my mom's old abalone shell buttons. The overdye gives it an antique look and the button has different shades in it too. I still plan on making a mini biscornu for a mini basket. I see I'm not the only one with this idea. :)

4 comments:

  1. It looks great Rosemary and cute cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is gorgeous! I love the red background.
    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosemary, it is lovely. The cat is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is darling with the matching pieces. Great job.

    ReplyDelete