Wednesday, 28 January 2009

Kathy's January Biscornu

Hi all! Tracy, thanks for the invite to join the madness! I discovered biscornu in 2007 and have made two dozen already! Just in the last week I finished one from Sweetheart Tree called Cherry Blossom Biscornu, my first of the year. I have a log jam of other biscornu, both retail and freebie, in line to stitch. I think that this One-A-Month stitch-fest will give me the excuse I need to give people when they ask me "why another biscornu?" You can see my lot here on Webshots

Here's the Cherry Blossom Biscornu, which is a kit with everything you need but the stuffing!

8 comments:

  1. I would well recommend a look at Kathy's webshots there are some great biscornu on there, welcome great to have you on board xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely charming biscornu! I like Sweetheart Tree designs for their unique and beauty! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been admiring that kit for some time. I see now that it does indeed make up to a beautiful piece.....oh dear, LNS here I come.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all! IIRC Sandy at ST said there would be 12 biscornu to coordinate with some of her fobs from the past. There are six now and, two new ones are coming out in February. Her kits are great too, with more than enough thread and beads.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful biscornu well done :)

    ReplyDelete