Tuesday, 6 January 2009

January biscornu done

I just finished my January biscornu. It is a cow biscornu stitched 3 over 1 on 14 count red aida. One side is a bull and 3 cow heads, the other side just says "COWS". I attached a braid loop so I can use it as an ornament or big scissor fob (it is 40x40 stitches). It took me 2 days to stitch - pretty quick since I only stitch a couple hours a day. It turned out pretty cute. It isn't a complicated pattern but it is bright and cheery; just what I needed right now. Now I have the rest of the month to figure out how to post a photo. I am not techie at all so I may have to have my computer savvy friend come over to show me how. haha

4 comments:

  1. Well done on your finish, that was quick. It sounds cute, can't wait to see a photo :)
    I dont know how to post a picture either, so i'm afraid I cant help

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great Melissa can't wait to see a photo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your finish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Melissa. I managed to post a picture, it was really easy, thanks to Tracey posting the instructions. Try and see if you can because I'm looking foward to seeing your biscornu, it sound's really cute :)

    ReplyDelete