Friday, 9 January 2009

Hello everyone!

I'm Anita from Finland, I'm 29 years old and I have been stitching for about 7 years. I tend to stitch a lot of large designs and I don't get too many finishes. I thought it would be fun to join in this biscornu challenge, it will encourage me to stitch something small for a change. This way I should also have at least one finish per month! It's also a great way to use those little pieces of leftover fabrics I have. I have started my January biscornu and I hope it won't take long to finish it, so i can share a pic with you.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Anita nice to have you joining in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Anita! I wish you lot of fun with this project, I sure you'll love to play with biscornu!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anita, you might have just found yourself an addiction, biscornu are so pretty and not as difficult as they look. Looking foward to seeing your biscornu :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Anita. Can't wait to see your finish. I agree about this being a great way to use our "little pieces of leftover fabric".

    ReplyDelete