Friday, 30 January 2009

Hazel's January Biscornu

DSC04520

I know I know - it hasn't got a button on it yet!!! I need to get out to find a nice sparkly on ethat will match pref in pink! Anyway here is mine minus the button. I have decided that I am going to use Carries threads and DMC Jewel effects on my biscornus and I am using patterns from the french book "Repertoire des Frises". I am using up hand dyed fabric from my stash. This is Carries "Epiphany" and A pink Jewel effect. Can't wait to do the next one. xx

4 comments:

  1. It looks stunning sweetie isn't the epiphany thread beautiful I love the colours in it, I think a nice pink or purple button would look good xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty. I agree, biscornu are a great way to use of leftover pieces of fabric and bits of threads.

    ReplyDelete