Saturday, 10 January 2009

Greetings from USA

I'm Missy from Ohio (USA), I'm a mom to two beautiful teen aged daughters and married to the love of my life. I've been stitching for about 20 years. I started when I was two. LOL LOL If only!!
I enjoy stitching gifts so the past 5 Biscornus I finished have been given away. I'm looking forward to having a beautiful basket full of Biscornus at the end of 2009!
I'm currently stitching on a freebie Biscornu from the freebies listed to the right.
Thank you for allowing me to be apart of this great motivating group!!

-missy-

4 comments:

  1. Hi Missy, looking foward to seeing your January biscornu :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Missy,

    Welcome to the Biscornu Party! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome nice to have you joining in xx

    ReplyDelete