Tuesday, 27 January 2009

Claire's January Biscornu

Hi Everyone,

I've finished my very first Biscornu. Woo Hoo. lol
Unfortunately I can't remember where online I found the pattern. If anyone recognizes it and knows where it came from, please let me know so I can give credit for the design.

The colours I used are 747, 3043, and Silk N' Colors Aqua Clouds. I also added some beads that aren't part of the original pattern.



Thanks for this challenge, it's helped me to try something new.

Claire =)

5 comments:

  1. Lovely what a great idea for the back

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire, I adore the back of your Biscornu
    !!Congrats on the great finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire, that is lovely. I'm with missy on the back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your first biscornu Claire! I just asked to join in on the fun addiction!

    ReplyDelete