Tuesday, 27 January 2009

Cheetah Biscornu

red ornieTo start my Basket of Biscornu I finished off a free chart, Cheetah Biscornu (part of a sewing set) from Cross Stitch Happy, which I had started earlier. When I messed up stitching the scissors case together I got very frustrated and put the whole set aside. You've given me incentive to return and finish the set, thank you. red ornie

I didn't join this challenge until late, so didn't get a chance to comment on each biscornu offered this month, I do want to say I took time today to look at them all, and boy are there some beautiful biscornu. Keep up the good work everyone. In February I'll make sure to stop by often and leave you comments on your hard work.

Yoyo
My blog

4 comments:

  1. OMGoodness this deign is just FABULOUS!!! Lovely finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Yoyo, well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! Every time I see the cheetah biscornu, I want to stitch the whole set, it IS stunning.

    ReplyDelete